Cooking

Monday, May 4, 2015

I'm sitting in a hotel room in Kansas City. I did NOT cook tonight.

I did however, clean out the fridge last night and make two dishes -- the first a slow cooker veggie stew (with some meat) which my husband froze (after stealing a few bites of meat) btw he told me it needed salt. It was pretty straight forward.

1. Every veggie we had in the fridge (Yellow squash, zucchini, leeks, onion, carrots)
2. Cubed roast of some kind
3. Mystery Hungarian seasoning that had been sitting in my spice drawer for WAY to long


Set on low for 10 hours = veggie something soup.


I also made the most amazing chip dip ever -- half guacamole half 7 layer taco tip.

1/2 pan was guac
1. Sliced avocado
2. Sliced tomatoes
3. Minced jalapeno
4. WAY too much red onion diced

the other 1/2 was taco dip

1. Taco seasoning & sour cream
2. Med Salsa
3. Queso
4. Browned beef (with more taco seasoning)
5. Cheese

Next time photos -- and hopefully not after a few years ;)

0 comments:

Our Table for Two Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino