# 3 - Enchiladas Verdes

Monday, August 9, 2010

I really didn't cook this weekend. But, I did re-organize my Pyrex (I know, only old married women would ever get excited about this).

I received two amazing sets of Pyrex as wedding gifts and after five hours of laying down some flooring and building an IKEA cabinet, I finally had a place to put them. As I carefully collected every piece I was reminded of a dish I made the first week we were married (and then again a few weeks later for a family from church).

I suggest prepping the sauce and chicken the night before and simply assembling it after work for a delicious dinner.

2015 Update: Forget the homemade sauce - that just is not going to happen these days - I buy the jar (glass) of sauce in the mexi aisle of the grocery now. And this has become a staple in my arsenal of dinners for friends :)

Cut the recipe in half for a great meal for two (or three).

http://www.food.com/recipe/cooks-illustrated-enchiladas-verdes-519368

0 comments:

Our Table for Two Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino