Oh cooking...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010


Oh, how I love to cook meals people enjoy. This week I cooked my first Turkey of the season, just a frozen one on sale at Kroger. Nothing fancy just a little salt, pepper and rosemary. Then a remix of last weeks Chicken Tikka Marsla - this time with the cardamon (kind of pricy @ $12/bottle), and proper  fresh serrano chile were missing last week. Last night it was Maple Salmon, & tonight -- I'm taking the day off and heading to the Beans for a pasta bake.

Next week check back for the much anticipated Pumpkin Curry Soup, and my first Sweet Potato of the season. I really didn't start eating sweet potatoes until 2 years ago. I always hated the mush that was served at Thanksgiving , and figured that was the only way people ate them (which may have been true in the 80's)

Here are a few delicious recipes from the past week or so --


Easy Turkey Recipe http://tiny.cc/easyturkey

Chicken Tikka Marsala http://tiny.cc/tikkam

And, here is a little TV spot I was lucky enough to do this morning for our event this weekend!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love pumpkin soup! My mum makes it every autumn:)

Our Table for Two Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino