Pumpkin Curry Soup

Friday, November 5, 2010


The first time I tried Pumpkin Curry Soup I only took a small portion for fear of looking foolish or picky. (ha!) Needless to say, two full bowls later I still wanted more.


It took a few years of craving the spicy yet sweet curry burn punctuated by pumpkin goodness before I finally google'd the recipe and tried making it myself. The first few batches were made completely from scratch (anyone have a photo from the party where I served it in the pumpkin?) This year I went with organic pumpkin puree and a similar recipe that can easily be made after a LONG day at work.

The only addition I made was 1 leak chopped up into bits (just used the end portion)

http://tiny.cc/pumpkincurry

0 comments:

Our Table for Two Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino