It is not just IU dorm food - Chicken Piccata

Wednesday, September 15, 2010


Last night I made this quick and easy dish. I was a bit worried about "Slicing the Cutlets" (sounds like the title of a bad horror movie), which plate I could use that would be oven safe, and if I'd end up with dried chunks of chicken. But it really was quite easy because the cutlets were really thin and cooked quickly. Here are some quick tips:

  • Watch your fingers
  • Use corning ware
  • Add the cutlets to the sauce immediately so they don't dry out
The sauce (below) was a salty, chicken broth based lemon-aid and it was DELICIOUS! Jordan's note… When Jennie told me we were having “Chicken Piccata” I was immediately taken back to my Freshman year of College at IU, as this dish happened to be one of the only truly edible things in the “Wright Place” food court at Wright Quad where I lived.  Fyi… her’s was better :)
Prep Time: 5 mins 
Wait Time: 0 
Cook Time: 20 min

Chicken Piccata - http://tiny.cc/piccata

0 comments:

Our Table for Two Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino